DERMAPLANING is a cosmetic procedure that removes the top layers of your skin. The procedure aims to remove fine wrinkles, deep acne scarring and peach fuzz, as well as make the skin’s surface look smooth. You can enhance this medical procedure with IPL or chemical peel.
This procedure doesn’t require any downtime for recovery, which makes it extremely convenient.
Benefits of Dermaplaning:
- Improves tone and texture of your skin instantly.
- Minimizes fine lines and wrinkles.
- Removes vellus hair “peach fuzz”.
- Healthier, more radiant appearance.
- Smooth skin texture
- Better absorption of skin care products.
- NO downtime
- Minimizes dark pigmentation.
Dermaplaning is safe for all skin types and anyone with:
- acne scars
- dull skin
- dry skin
- sun-damaged skin
- fine wrinkles
- peach fuzz
What to expect:
You may notice that your skin looks brighter immediately after you’re finished with a dermaplaning treatment, but it often takes a few days to appreciate the full results. As any redness subsides, you’ll be able to see the results more clearly in the days afterward.